Hi teams,
as we know fiscal year start month start from Jan & end in Dec, but i have different view
my view is start form M1 & end in M12,
How i change M1 to Jan ?
Regards,
Panji
I have view like that because my browser language using "bahasa indonesia", if we want change the Fiscal year start month from M1 to Jan we need to change brower language to "english"
form this
to this
@Panji
Interesting, very interesting...What is in the dropdown?
Hi @rob_marshall ,
Here this dropdown
I can honestly say I have never seen that before and can only think of one way that happened, but you don't have access to do that. Do you know how old this model is?
Hi @rob_marshall,
that view happen because my browser language using "bahasa indonesia", after i change the language to "english" the view will changed to Jan
Wow, I would not have thought of that, good thinking. Glad you solved it.
This is the coolest most quirky thread I have come across in a long time! Very interesting! Fascinated by this and also wondering if there are other variations of months anyone has come across.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…