Hello,
Having trouble with Activity 7.2.1, I keep getting this failure and I'm not understanding what's wrong.
Please help, thank you.
Below are screenshots of the failure and my mapping.
Hi,
The mapping that you currently have isn't capturing the correct values.
Could you give this mapping a try?
Source Target
Column 2: Product Name -> P2 Products
Column Headers -> SYS06 Product Details Line Items
Remember to check on each tab to ensure that the mapping is valid.
Hi-
Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestion and I still have failures occurring.
@KGARDN2 @sauj FYI I have moved this post to the Academy & Training forum.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…