L2 INV01 Formulas
Something is off on my formulas but I cannot figure it out since the differences in the screenshots below are so close.
Module from L2 22.214.171.124
- Beginning Inventory: IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'NOT First Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory
- Forecast Demand: 'DEM03 Demand Forecast'.Final Forecast
- Ending Inventory: Beginning Inventory + Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt - Forecast Demand
- Suggested Order Amount for the Month: MONTHVALUE(Forecast Demand)
- Final Shipment Amount: IF NOT Submit Purchase Order Request THEN 0 ELSE IF NOT Override Suggested Order Amount THEN Suggested Order Amount for the Month ELSE Override Amount
- Shipping Costs: Final Shipment Amount * 1000 / 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost per 1000 units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]
- Final Shipping Costs: Final Shipment Amount * 1000 / 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost per 1000 units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Final Shipping Method]
Where am I going wrong?
Your forecast demand for week 2 is different. Check why your value differs from Anaplan's in 'DEM03 Demand Forecast'.Final Forecast (maybe there is an override you need to clear)0
Good catch, but still incorrect. I had an override from an earlier part of L2 in DEM03, but even when I clear it my numbers are off.0
Shouldn't be the case since your values are 45 more than theirs and you're saying you cleared the overrides. Share the ss again maybe?0
When I added 17 as the override forecast for Week 2 FY20 in DEM03 it fixed up the top half. Still not sure why my shipping costs are so off. Any idea?0