Hello Community,
I have created a module where I have set Fiscal Year Start Month as "April"
There is some module where I need month to be started from "January"... What is the solution?
Thanks in Adavance
Regards,
Jeeva K
@JEEVAK
Try something like this:
My current model calendar settings:
Create a new Time Range
Set up a SYS module for the new time range:
Now you can use that as a filter for what to show and what not to show.
Rob
Hi @JEEVAK
You can create a fake time schale - a list with months as it's elements. You can make even hierarchies. Lists: Years, Half Years, Quarters, Months
I would look into creating an SYS Time module or time range with an extra previous year with Booleans depicting (turned to true) for the months you need for that module.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…