Hello,
Is there a way to delete the All Products column? I can't delete it from the Products list because it is considered a top level item somehow. I'm not sure how it got there.
@CrystalR
Believe it or not, this is something that happens to a lot of people. What's happened here is that the All Products was added as a list item and now all the products are becoming children of that parent, creating a staggered list. Two ways you can attempt to correct this:
Thank you for the suggestion. I had to reimport the data for the list. Now, it is listing all of the product names as well.
Close. Close.
I would suggest deleting the list items completely and reload starting with product family, then product. SKU will come later, so don't worry about that one. Make sure your lists look like this.
I am unable to delete the list. I get a message of P1 Product Family is still in use in the Applies To for 'SYS05 Product Family Details'. Also, my lists currently match what you have as well.
Sorry, I should be more clear. Don't delete the lists, delete the list items.
I apologize. I read it the wrong way. You did state it correctly the first time. The issue was within the P2 Products list. After reloading that list, it was a success! Thank you very much for assisting me. I greatly appreciate it.
You're an Anaplan champion @CrystalR - Keep going! You've got this.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…