Hi - I am trying to map an import into a model and my results are calculated as zero. I attached my mapping and the results. Can anyone help me what is the issue with the mapping please? Thank you so much!
Hi @Melissaay
When you run an import, the error usually lets you know what you are missing. In your case, compare how Anaplan is reading the time (see Time in mapping, It is YYYY-MM) vs how excel has it. You will have to update your time format within the time Tab.
@ankit_cheeni Isn't this the correct format? thank you!
@sobaid That's what i did but still no result. Thank you.
@Melissaay @ankit_cheeni @sobaid FYI I have moved this thread to the Academy & Training forum.
@ryan_kohn thank you but I finally figured it out. 🙂
@ankit_cheeni @sobaid thanks a lot!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…