Get started on connected data architecture
Here you'll find a consolidated view of useful links and key insights needed to take those learnings and apply them in your specific context. Refer to the attached presentation (see 'Attachments' on the right-hand side) for additional insights shared at Anaplan Live! 2022.
Data integration useful links
- Postman Online Collection (hover over the collection name, click the ellipsis, and click "export")
- Download Postman
- Look for the Import button on Postman desktop program and select the previously downloaded file
- Data Integration Decision App
- Cloudworks Technical Documentation
Data Hub key takeaways
- Naming conventions
- Self-service for spoke
- Searchable, comprehensive, automated
- Unique codes and detailed requirements
- No duplicates
- No Hierarchies
- No modeling in the Hub / no need for hierarchies
- No analytical modules
- Unless they are being used to consolidate data for the spoke model
- No deleting a list and reloading
- Use Delta loads
Data Hub useful links
- Introduction to Data Hubs
- What are the benefits of creating a Data Hub?
- Data Hub Best Practices and peak performance
Was this consolidated view of data hub insights helpful? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Contributing author Joey Morisette.