Hi! I've been trying to figure out what went wrong when importing products.csv, but I haven't been able to. Every piece of information imported correctly, except for the codes for the first 5 candy bars. May someone assist me with this?
@JOVince9
Interesting. I think the only way this can be is related to your product list. Somehow you managed to load some products using the size as a code. Best suggestion is to open up the list and delete the products that don't belong.
Awesome news. Let's get a snapshot of the product list in grid view. We should check the codes being used.
Thank you Jared! That was the fix I needed. I appreciate you.
Below is a snapshot for reference for others. This is where I edited the code.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…