For last hour I am trying to figure out the formula and what I am doing wrong on Bonus formula. I am not sure if the formula is correct and 'Role' is not rolling up. Any help will be great. Thank you in advance.
Sorry this is correct screen shot.
@abhishah
Great job! Formula looks right. This error message is saying it doesn't recognize one of the line items in your formula. Double check that you spelled them correctly, or better yet, use the mouse to click on the line item rather than typing it in. You've almost got this!
Amazing catch sir, I am really thankful to you. Issue resolved.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…