Hello,
I am struggling to import the employees list during the 4th activitiy.
I face the error in the screen below ?
Is there something missing ? Something I uploaded in the wrong way ?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.
Hello @AbdessamadB ,
It seems like it is a numbered list. As such, Anaplan automatically generate a name for each item. Try removing the data from name and it should work.
Cheers!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…