Hi Team,
I keep getting error, Will like you to point me in the right direction.
I have followed a few suggestions in the community as regards manually populating the list. yet no result.
Kindly assist
@Adejimi
Double check your view in SYS06. Make sure it looks like this and you are including the code. In your target model make sure the list has been built as well to support the mapping.
I think that may be the problem.
My SYS06 is empty.
Please assist.
There is a drop down to put the region or do I populate both cells Manually?
Use the view I just showed you to build the country list, then SYS05 will be populated. You have all three values you need. The country name, the country code, and the region (parent).
Hi Jared,
I got this error after building the list.
The error says there are no values in your view. Can you double check your saved view in the data hub and make sure it contains the three columns I shared with you earlier?
i have matched them
but i still get errors such as these
Please asisst
Hi
The module sys06 should look like this . May sure the code line item refers to the Country Flat list. You are importing the regions from the country file.I would also check you have created your flat lists correctly e.g. region flat, country flat, location flat.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…