Hi Team,
Any idea why after importing, the code column is not populating even with the formular
Or does it have to be manually inserted, I realized this activity is preventing me from completing activity 1.3.10.2.
Hi @Adejimi
I think the issue is with your country flat list used in the formula.
There must be a hierarchical list of country present in the system, which I believe, ideally should be used as a dimension in this SYS06 module.
So you have a hierarchical list as a dimension in SYS06 and you should pull values from that hierarchical list only.
Thanks,
Rishabh.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…