Hi
I have a situation where I need to suppress 0 or missing for Headcount, Note that the Months do not aggregate to Year. The months are in columns.
How do I achieve this, so that it look at Jan, feb, mar etc..
Thanks
I have done it but it will suppress based on the List (not the line item),
Say for example there are two line items - Part time Head and Full time head.
And there are 20 employees.
If an employee does not have any heads at all, it suppresses it, however, employees with either part time or full time shows both lines.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…