I have accomplished the activity; however, I have the word forecast appearing. Can someone help me? I need that to disappear. I am very new and would appreciate it very much if someone would guide me.
@KatzCharland
You're doing great. You've almost got this. The lists for the line item you created does not match the module lists. You've created what's called a "subsidiary view". We need to remove the "version" list. To do that you need to adjust the "applies to" so that it matches the module. Usually you can just add a "-" (hyphen) or you can explicitly change it. Here's what it should look like!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…