I have mistakenly imported the data file more than once. How can I reverse the problem or do I have to delete the module and recreate it. Thank you for any help.
Katherine
You can restore the model back to an earlier version before the 2nd time you imported the data file. Or even before you imported the 1st file. To do this perform the following:
1. Select History (left bottom logo highlighted below). Then click on "Show History" button. I'm assuming it hasn't been a day yet since you did this so keeping the selection "Last 24 Hours" should be fine.
2. Select the ID related to the data load (left highlighted in yellow). Then click on the button "Restore to ID" (right bottom of screenshot). This will then restore your model to the point in time you've selected.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…