I am having issues importing the numbers into my REV02. Everything else has imported. Am I suppose to change the Summary from sum to formula and add a formula? Need some guidance please!
Katz
Ah! I can see your product codes have been added as line items. Can you please share your import mapping - the first screen when you start doing the import
Maybe this way is better to see my mapping page.
Make sure you revisit what all went wrong with this import - this is probably the best one yet!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…