only october month is loaded during importation
targert still on week eventhought i changed it for month
time mapping
Hello @kebe ,
I have mixed feelings about this task. My first approach would be to encourage you to try match names.
If that does not work, I think that the real issue here is that if you open the excel file you will find that the real dates are incorrect. I believe that even though it says 20-Jan, the excel content is in reality 20/01/2022 (based on memory). As such, if you get out of resources changing the data in excel could be an option.
Hope that helped!
Hello @BrunoRodriguez
I saw that you were helping @kebe with this question so I've decided to ask you...
I am having the same trouble as he was.
My time scale is correct and I also already tried all the different ways of mapping. Match names, custom and all that Anaplan give to us, but still have error importing.
I really don't know what else I can do to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
You should change the language on import screen (where are time options ) - on the right hand side.
So, for time settings, first choose Y-M in the first window, and then, on the right hand side, change the language for months names to English, it will work.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…