Does anyone know a workaround to import from a subsidiary view?
@BahalR
You can make saved view out of subsidary and use it as your import source
I think, you can't import from subsidiary view directly. You can create a saved view with the subsidiary view and can import.
I need to import data from a module in which one line item has a subsidiary view, When I create the saved view including the other line items the values in the subsidiary view line item don't show up
You may need to just split your import into two separate actions.
Also, if your subsidiary view is that different from the main module such that it doesn't show up in the main view, it's an indication that perhaps that line item should be in another module entirely. See best practice Planual rule 2.01-06 Avoid Using Subsidiary Views for more info.
So, for this case it'll not show. you just create another module with that dimension what you given in that line item and with that you can create saved view and import.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…