I'm unable to understand why errors are coming though i think mapping is fine plz help
@Rohs98
It looks like you need to change the source for the volumes. I would change the source to "Line Items" and then map Demand to Volumes.
I would also recommend creating an export saved view in your source module and filter the time for months only.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…