I am unable to do this step, please help.
Hi@jerry.christopherΒ
Could you please share any materials which you think will be necessary for us to help you? Screenshots, written details of what is exactly not working...
Refer the "L2 Sprint 3 Help 3"
Where do I get to import the data? I don't have this module.
@jerry.christopherΒ
Thank you for the screenshots.
I assume you already created DAT04 module in Supply Chain model. After that you have to set up an import from another module with the same name DAT04 but in the other model - "Data Hub".
Please watch https://community.anaplan.com/t5/On-Demand-Courses/Model-to-Model-Imports/ta-p/63598
Let me know if there is something else you are missing
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Dataβ¦
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).β¦