Level 3 sprint 1

Options

Hi Can some help me in Understand this step.

4.6.4, Its asking me to update A2 Account List from Data hub Model

My first question is source should be " SYS14 Create Account > Product module or  " Product Flat list"

Second, If I am using module than I am not getting display name to be used 

AnujTiwari_0-1662554951803.png

AnujTiwari_1-1662555197054.png

Please some one guide me in this step please

Comments

• Hi @AnujTiwari ,

For the first question : Whenever you are populating a list from Data Hub it should be always from a module(Saved view) and never a list according to the best practice.  So SYS14 Create Account > Product module should be the source.

For the second question : You have to create "Display Name" in the property of the target list i.e A2 Account> Product list. After you create the display name in properties the display name will be appearing to map with.

Thanks,

Arnab

• Hi @Arnab116,

Thanks for responding that's helps. I created view and display name properties and now I am able to import it but I am getting numbers under every account.

AnujTiwari_0-1662578053899.png

I believe I Missed something while importing 

AnujTiwari_1-1662578165072.png

Thanks 

Anuj

• Sorry I figured it out, I missed to enable display name properties in setting.

Thanks @Arnab116  for your help

• Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm in the same situation. Still getting same error message. MyCFAVisit.com

• @Curt866 Yes I got solution, can you elaborate how and what error you are getting