Let me know what am I doing wrong here. getting different result while importing.
@Csta
You're doing everything correctly. the problem here is that your product list is set as a "numbered" list. You'll need to remove/delete all the list items, uncheck the numbered list, then reload the product list. You're a lot closer than you think! You got this.
Thank you.
Did work.
Hi there, I think I am facing the same issue.
I am trying to import products list but it gives me error.
Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.
Hello Guys,
I've already tried many times, but the problem is the same, in my case is unchecked the numbered list.
Thanks a ton @JaredDolich ! it worked for me
You're a champion @Mudit171.
Attached is my screenshot after following the directions. Can someone tell me where I errored in this process? Thank you, Jonathan
I'm working on latest Polaris 4.6.7 Activity: Import Data into P2 Products List
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…