Hi all,
I want to run an Anaplan process from Informatica.
How can I do it? I do not know what to put as source in the mapping and then the fields mapping as I just want to trigger the process, there's nothing like a source or target here.
Thanks
Hi @kamil101,
You should just map any file (can be some tiny, "fake" file with literally one row of data) — it won't be processed, but it's required because of Informatica limitations. See first part of this article: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/How-To/Anaplan-Connector-for-Informatica-Cloud-Part-3-Imports-and/ta-p/121158
Also, if it is a standalone process without any parameters, maybe you can use CloudWorks for it?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…