Save the date for the Anaplan Community Experience!

DennisL
edited April 2023 in Blog

Hey Anaplanners! Today I am thrilled to announce an upcoming special event for our Community — the Anaplan Community Experience (ACE) — a hybrid experience on November 9 and 10, 2022.

After Anaplan Live! in June, we heard the feedback. We know the Community is looking for more opportunities to network, additional technical sessions, and the chance to see more model demos. This experience will offer just that, and you can join in from one of our offices around the world or virtually from the comfort of your own home.

ACE will provide role-based professional development to help you in your Anaplan journey, with the goal of increasing your knowledge and success. We will have breakout sessions, keynotes, and more.

Additional information will be available soon, and registration opens on October 10 [closed]. For now, block your calendars November 9 and 10 from 11:00 a.m.2:00 p.m. EST each day.

For our APAC friends — we know this timing isn’t ideal for you — we are planning another event in spring 2023 that works for your time zone. More to come soon.

We hope you’ll join us! Subscribe to the Anaplan Community blog for event updates and announcements.

Will we see you in November?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi! 

This is great news! 

I have two quick questions. Will this event available for MX team? Is this an in-person event only?

Thank you. 

• Hi @marimorales

Thanks for your question. ACE is open to all Community Members, virtually! Registration goes live on Monday.

Stay tuned!

• Hi, I have a Master Anaplanner at one of my customers who is interested in live speaking engagements to further his role on the community and to better maintain his MA status. If there is an opening at this event, Anaplan Live, future user group sessions taking place, etc., please let me know and I can put you in touch with him. 

• @JordanK It was great connecting with you offline! I'm glad we found the right spot to get this Certified Master Anaplanner plugged in!