DEM03 Demand Forecast Module

DEM03 Error.PNGDEMO03 -1.PNG

Hello.Can somebody please me with this error. In DEM03 Demand module i am unable to get a data for Year 21,till year 20 all looks good to me,but from week1 FY 21 Baseline,default Forecast,Intial Demand Forecast all values are 0.I i have attached the blueprint too so i can get a better picture where i am doing something wrong.

Tagged:

Comments

• @Sanai 

The formula should be :-

IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year' ELSE OFFSET(default Forecast, -52, 0)

So then in 21 it will offset the default forecast value from 20.(you can refer the learning screenshot mark as they given it's clearly mentioned) 

Hope it helps for you. If it is please accept my answer as solution. 

Thanks, 

• @jagadishdash 

Anaplan has crafted the certifications for learning purpose and allow the 'Taker' to struggle/think and find the solution himself.

We should be helping them to find a way to Solution but not be giving them everything 'Ready to Eat'. 

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'

~Anand

https://in.linkedin.com/in/anand-shekhawat-35645486

• @anand.shekhawat 

No doubt, You are right. Already he tried something and missed it. So i explained the learning requirement what they told and so as per that you need to add the formula with the offset hint as well as they given. 

So, as they are learning and did something and missed out something i just explained the things what need to add and achieve the final output. so that they can understand the requirement and goahed with that thinking for upcoming learning. 

Appreciate for  your mentioning the things so they  can also get these things.

Thanks,

• Thanks, it worked.