Demand forecast populating issue

Hello Members , 

While in the " DEM3 Demand Forecast Module " I am facing an issue . By Applying the below formulae 

IF
    'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?'
THEN
    'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year'
ELSE

I am able to populate " Base line forecast " for FY20 weekly . But I am not able to populate FY 21 weekly . How will I be able to do that . 

Attaching two screenshots for better understanding 

Thank you and Regards 

Comments

• @BapinB 

First understand the learning they given, and refer that pic in the learning. They clearly shown that, If first forecast year then DAT03 historic volume of 1st year else (FY21) default forecast of 19that means you need to use the LAG function in Else statement for default forecast. See the Picture they shown with arrow.

I given clear hint to you, try first with formula and what i  told. If you're unable to get after trying also. let me know.

Understanding of the problem and how to crack it is important.

Hope it helps for you.

Thanks,

Jagadish dash

• Thanks Jagdish . 

Actually i have understood the Diagram and I also Know that Default forecast should be the Baseline forecast of FY 21 , but cant really figure out the actual formulae 

The syntax is not clear 

• @BapinB 

Well, refer the formula below. Hope you understood the concept. 

IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN LAG(Default Forecast, 52, 0, STRICT) ELSE 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year'

Hope it helps for you.

Thanks,

Jagadish Dash

• Lots of Thanks Jagdish . 

Actually had no idea of LAG function . With your help got to know about the same .

Thank you very much 

• @BapinB 

My Pleasure.

Just go through Anapedia for detailed understanding the function. for your reference.

Thanks,

• Hi Jagdish , 

Thanks for Everything . 

I just have one issue explained below .

I am developing the UX through MY page and creating from there so How will I do the following in UX page 

Add permissions that allow this role to make changes to the Demand Forecast module for their assigned accounts and to view the other data on the Detailed Demand Review UX page. 

Can You Please help ? Thanks 

• @BapinB 

For this, you need to go to users>>Roles-Module>> there you can see already created roles. with respect o that role you need to give read and write access.

for ex: can make changes the demand forecast module. that means you need to give write access to that module under respective role they asked for.

and view the detail demand means you need to give only read access to that module.

Hope it helps for you.

Thanks,

Jagadish Dash

• Hi Jagdish , 

I have done that , but I was asking what needs to be done in the case of UX pages if Made through " My Pages " 

Thanks 

• Look, Through my Page only you are creating the UX page. and the requirement you mentioned that is access related to module no to the UX page. 

UX page access restriction is different, which you can find in page setting. to restrict access the particular Page.

Hope you got it.