Hi All,Can someone help?I am currently Working on INV05 Shipping exports Module.I have set the Formulae As attached screenshots Below.But the shipping cost In inv05 is mostly zeros.
Attached screenshot is form Inv01 module
Thanks.
@Sanai
Your INV05 formula looks correct.
In INV01 your As it comes from INV01,See in your INV01 upto only JAN20 data is there, that's why it's coming this much only. If you tick the submit purchase order request ? for other weeks then it'll populate.
Hope it helps.
Thanks,
Jagadish Dash
Thankyou so much.
@jagadishdash
Let me know if I did it right?
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…