Hi, I want to know the error shows Red Diamond mark.
I often see this problem when input text or select List Items.
What does it mean?
@CommunityMember125605
Any screenshot that you have?
I have faced the same issue. It shows that Break back is not possible for a million of the value. You can try entering 0 first and it will take the desired input
Hi, @Misbah .
I cannot reenact this situation.
And I couldn't take Screen Shot, but the image was this picture.
Let me ask you a question, were other people entering data at the same intersection (cell) at the same time? If so, this red diamond appears when data has been entered and another person has entered data at the same cell but the first data entered has not been saved to the change log yet.
Hi @CommunityMember125605
@rob_marshall is correct. The red mark appears when the data has changed but it has not processed completely. I have seen this mark many times. You can replicate it by giving some values in the page and some other values in source of the page.
Thanks!
-Shubham
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…