Hi,
I am checking my answers at the end of this lesson and realize that I do not have any data populating for FY21 (attached). I have included my formulas and looking for any help and guidance on this issue.
Thanks,Stephanie
For Baseline Forecast try using the formula mentioned below:
IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year' ELSE OFFSET(Default Forecast, -52, 0)
and
DATA03 Historic volumes
keep the summary as SUM for both line items
@stephaniejlw
Dem03 in the supply chain should look like below. I would check your module blueprint view settings and you data; have you done previous tasks correctly? There is no time range use in dem03. Please see model calender settings.
Ravinder
@Karthik31 your formula for baseline forecast seemed to work for me. However, I do not understand how it works. Specifically, how is it returning the value that it should return for the second forecast year? Could you please elaborate? Thank you!
Hi @rahishah89
Apologies for late reply however for second forecast year we will use default forecast and offset it out
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…