Hello!
I would like to export a csv without column headers.
I was able to remove the display name, but I can't find a solution for column headers.
Can you help me out?
Thank you
Hi,
If you're exporting the data in a grid format you should be able to remove the headers in the labels section of the data export options:
Hope this helps.
Adam
Hello Adam,
Thanks for your reply;
unfortunately this works only for row headers, I am looking for a solution to remove column headers.
Thanks,
Alessandra
@AlessandraPorroACN
Pivot the view in a way that all the dimensions are moved to rows
then as suggested by @AdamCookson while creating export remove the headers in the labels section of the data export option.This way you will be able to remove column headers and data will start from row1.
~ Jitendra
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…