Hi,
I need to change my LI's I have in this graph to show percentages. Is there a way I can do this in the UX verses the model? Or would I need to add another LI and change the formatting to percentage?
Thank you
@neg177
I think line item is needed. In Report pages there is something called Variance Analysis but I don't think this fits in .
Thanks,
Misbah
Miz Logix
I think the graph is already showing the percentages but not in the way you want it. Observe the numbers on right side of the graph.
Thanks!
-Shubham
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…