Hi. I'm New to Anaplan.
I want to export data from a module but the current Pivot is not what I desire.
If I change pivot in Grid View and after exporting, close the module without saving, the module's structure would be changed?
@RukiRuki
You can create a Saved View and then export from your desired view.
Step 1: Re arrange the module as per your specifications. Click on View -> Save As -> Name your view --> Ok
Step 2: Go to Data within this view-> Export -> Save your export definition by clicking on "Save"
This way you will retain your view even if you come out of the module. And every time your export action is run it will pull it from the saved view
Hope that helps,
Misbah
Miz Logix
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…