Display Action run timestamp on New UX

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to get the action timestamp on the UX for the end user to see. I believe we can export it and then include in a module/list to display but is there any way to make it dynamic?

Answers

• @AruniAbhilasha You can create an import action which pulls today's date into SYS module. Wrap this import action along with existing import action into a process

Finally publish today's date as grid or text card.

Hope that helps

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah thanks for the idea! How do we get today's date in Anaplan without using any integration tools?

• @AruniAbhilasha If you want to automate it, you will have to use integration tool. I like using Cloudworks for this as CloudWorks is free to use for Professional and Enterprise edition customers.

If you don't want to use any integration tool, then make sure you update today's date manually within Anaplan.

Misbah

Miz Logix

• Hi @AruniAbhilasha

I use a module to calculate the time and today's date, set it up once, then build an action to copy between calculation and input on a loop and then automated it using Cloudworks. It has been working fine for more than a week and the logic is as simple as described below.

IF

TimeNow = 12

THEN

ELSE

TimeNow + 1