Level 1 Exam - Activity 5

Options
MA
MA
edited January 2023 in Academy Discussions

Please confirm if the formula is correct for Medical Costs.

I missed the link now (and a bit lost),since My question 5 got wrong.I undertand model building activity in Question 5 is to be proper to answer question 6.

Now i want attempting Question 6 and not clear what formula to use for answering question 6.

Urgently please help,Iam stuck (as mentioned a bit lost/blank)

Answers

• If we see Employee expense module, the dimensions are Employee#Lst.Active? and Time. However we are trying to loop up the Medical costs from Employee Drivers module whose dimensions are Country List and Department list. So in your lookup formula, looking up with'Role' may not map properly.

• It seems like the exam passed a long time ago, right? Right in my field but sorry I can't help you. But sometime you can play super mario bros wonder. We will discuss more about this issue

• @Unblocked Games 76 I am also preparing to take an exam in this field, but I realize that my knowledge is not strong enough. Can you help me?

• @geometry dash I see that Location is already set for that line item. My best guess is that the data was removed at some point during the construction.

• clairemiller069
    edited April 6
    Options

@ expertsmind Question 5 talks about strong demand and tight inventories leading to reduced incentives. question 6 might be related to analyzing the effects of the situation described in question 5.

• Flyextremeworld
    edited April 10
    Options

I can't thank you enough for sharing these incredible tips for mastering Holmes exams! Your blog post couldn't have come at a more opportune moment for me. With exams looming on the horizon, I've been searching for ways to enhance my preparation and boost my confidence. Your tips offer a roadmap for success, guiding me through the intricacies of Holmes exams with clarity and precision. What I appreciate most is the practical nature of your advice – it's not just theoretical but grounded in real-world application. I've already begun implementing your strategies, and I can feel a significant difference in my approach. Here's Top 10 Tips to Score High in Holmes!