Have a date in a list property and use Offset
I have a date (14 days) in a list and want to use the Offset function there.
Can I do this?
I believe it is a custom list and in this case you can't use offset function. If you share the whole scenario and desired end result, I can help you with some workaround.
Thanks for your reply!
I could be implemented by using list property.
Hello @KubotaNatsuki ,
If I understand it correctly, you have a list with "days".
If you check the anapedia (https://help.anaplan.com/4f5a095c-0e7a-4f1a-b6ea-0ef8f88d6c3f-OFFSET), it mentions that it allows you to offset lists - although I have never used it in that regard. It could be something to investigate.
I could suggest you though another alternative, if the codes are numbers, you could use a calculation and a finditem to drive it:
- Use value to convert the code into number (https://help.anaplan.com/a2cbfb0f-64c5-4a9c-b1f4-11eb41b54fa8-VALUE)
- Create a General Assumptions module (no dimensions) with an item (numerical) that marks the offset period
- Convert the code back from number to text using text (https://help.anaplan.com/7c779d7b-c753-43f0-bc10-43e78b9b8572-TEXT)
- Use finditem to identify the offseted list item.
Hope that makes sense!0
- Enter your due dates in column A.
- Enter the number of days to add or subtract in column B. You can enter a negative number to subtract days from your start date, and a positive number to add to your date.
- In cell C2, enter =A2+B2, and copy down as needed.