I have a module dimensioned by 4 flat lists. A line item in this module creates a key using 3 of these flat lists.
I have another module dimensioned by the key and the 4th flat list. How can I map data from first module to the second module?
You need to use the lookup function.
Module 2:
Dimensions: Combined Key, 4th dimension
Breakdown Combined Key to it's 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions
Then do a lookup
Module 1.LineItemX[Lookup: 1stKey, Lookup: 2ndKey, Lookup: 3rdKey]
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…