Hi everyone, I am stuck here. I am confused why my ux grids look a bit different. Can someone point me to the right direction? I wonder if it is caused by different time summary? For example, weeks vs month difference?
@anaka I would review your context configuration and what you have synced/filtered for each of the grids.
Rather than be able to show Month, HY and FY in the grid itself, I think the question is asking to have the ability to SELECT (using the Time Context Selector) the Month, HY or FY (but NOT the week). Given INV01 and INV02 are setup with weeks, the way to do this is:
UX Page > Edit Card/Grid > Settings against Time Context Selector > De-select "Time (Details) so that that drop down menu for the Time Context Selector no longer includes week.
The CF line item that you have used has summary as None. Due to this, at parent levels it must be returning 0 and you might be highlighting the cell as RED if CF line item = 0. Eighter make the summary as formula or hide the summary levels.
@anaka If you want to parent levels to highlight, make summary as formula/min/max. depends on CF condition 0's or 1's colors that you have assigned.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…