Level 2 Sprint 3 3.4.4 Activity: Create Stock Exceptions Review UX Page Review and Check

Options

Hi everyone, I am stuck here. I am confused why my ux grids look a bit different. Can someone point me to the right direction? I wonder if it is caused by different time summary? For example, weeks vs month difference?

Tagged:

Answers

• R_Goza
    Options

@anaka I would review your context configuration and what you have synced/filtered for each of the grids.

• Rather than be able to show Month, HY and FY in the grid itself, I think the question is asking to have the ability to SELECT (using the Time Context Selector) the Month, HY or FY (but NOT the week). Given INV01 and INV02 are setup with weeks, the way to do this is:

UX Page > Edit Card/Grid > Settings against Time Context Selector > De-select "Time (Details) so that that drop down menu for the Time Context Selector no longer includes week.

• Dikshant
    Options

The CF line item that you have used has summary as None. Due to this, at parent levels it must be returning 0 and you might be highlighting the cell as RED if CF line item = 0. Eighter make the summary as formula or hide the summary levels.

edited April 2
    Options

@anaka

If you want to parent levels to highlight, make summary as formula/min/max. depends on CF condition 0's or 1's colors that you have assigned.