As anaplan does not have builtin function to give you the current date and time.Can someone tell me the ways to capture the current date
Appreciate your response
You can use the below step.
- Create a module with no dimensiona and below line items
- Create a date formatted line item “current date”, populate it manually for the first time.
- Create another line item with “Next date” and apply the formula: current date + 1
- Create a saved view with “Next date” line item only and then an import action that maps 'next date' to 'current date' line item.
- Schedule this import to run once everyday using CloudWorks.
Hope this resolves your issue1