Exception in AnaplanV2client java.security.InvalidKeyException: Key must not be null

Options

Getting error while connecting to Anaplan using Anaplan Connector in mule 4 with cert authentication (not the basic auth)

While testing the connection i get following error

org.mule.runtime.api.connection.ConnectionException: Unable to contact Anaplan API Services
org.mule.runtime.api.connection.ConnectionException: Unable to contact Anaplan API Services
Caused by: org.mule.runtime.api.connection.ConnectionException: Unable to contact Anaplan API Services

and while running the process i got following error

INFO  2023-03-14 18:31:51,667 [[MuleRuntime].uber.04: [mule-anaplan-connector-basic-operations-demo-v4.0.0].mule-anaplan-connector-basic-operations-demoFlow.BLOCKING @6752202] [processor: mule-anaplan-connector-basic-operations-demoFlow/processors/0; event: 1b38df50-c28e-11ed-b001-147ddacd43ea] org.mule.modules.mulesoftanaplanv3.internal.client.AnaplanV2Client: Requesting new JWT token from Anaplan via certificate.

ERROR 2023-03-14 18:31:51,668 [[MuleRuntime].uber.04: [mule-anaplan-connector-basic-operations-demo-v4.0.0].mule-anaplan-connector-basic-operations-demoFlow.BLOCKING @6752202] [processor: mule-anaplan-connector-basic-operations-demoFlow/processors/0; event: 1b38df50-c28e-11ed-b001-147ddacd43ea] org.mule.modules.mulesoftanaplanv3.internal.client.AnaplanV2Client: Exception in AnaplanV2client

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Key must not be null

Has any one faced this issue ?if Yes, How did you fix it?

Answers

• I recommend reaching out to Anaplan Support (support@anaplan.com) for this.

Per the documentation on the Anaplan Connector for Mule 4:

This connector was developed by Anaplan, and reviewed by MuleSoft. To download this connector, or for questions or support related to it, contact Anaplan at: support@anaplan.com