In this screen shot (first screen shot), you have a field named Baseline Financial Forecast, in the second screen shot - which is of the model
- Is TAR01 Sales Targets and TAR01 Detailed Sales Targets the same module then?
- Is PY Country and Product Family Sales and Baseline Financial Forecast the same thing? My understanding is baseline is forecast, sales implaies something different but it is not clear to me. It is confusing having the line items in the module but then the screen shot with the final results is essentially asking for different output.
- In TAR01 you only have A2 Account >Product# dimesion here - since the directions are not asking me to build the combo list yet, am I making an assumption to just go ahead and build it now or am I supposed to change the dimesions on the module here and later on i will be asked to build the A2 Account>Product list? I created a DAT01 Baseline Forecast module where i imported the data into and i can get it to look like the output as per the training but your output shows that i ought to display it from TAR01 module. Or should i just import into the Baseline Financial Forecast line item but then again the TAR01 module starts off with Account>Product dimension and it does not have Country. I am so sorry but i am very confused on what the expectation is.
- No, Both are not the same Modules.
- Both the line items are different and both take data from different modules.
- You have to go ahead and build it and use the same in the dimension.
For TR01 Sales Target
'DATA01 Baseline Financial Forecast'.Baseline Financial Forecast
Baseline Forecast * Percentage_increase
Initial Country Sales Target
Baseline Forecast + Amount Increase
For TAR01 Detailed Sales Targets
PY Country and Product Family Sales
'Country-Product Data'[LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'P1 Product Family', LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'G2 Country']
Initial Country Sales Target
Initial Country Sales Target from Sales Target for TAR01
PY Account Revenue
Revenue from DATA02 PY Revenue to CY
PY Account / PY Country Product Family
PY Account Revenue / PY Country and Product Family Sales
Initial Account Sales Target
Initial Country Sales Target * 'PY Account / PY Country Product Family'
Revenue from DATA02 PY Revenue to CY[SUM: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'P1 Product Family', SUM: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'G2 Country']
Hope This Helps1
@rishi8118 Could you please explain the working mechanism of the formula for the Line Item called "PY Country & Product Family Sales". I've tried a lot to build a staging Line Item so that LOOKUP & SUM do not stay together in a same formula. But, as per your staging Line Item things are not happening with me. I am constantly getting the level mismatch error. Even after using the same formula mentioned by you. Otherwise if I put all 2 LOOKUPs and SUMs in same Line Item then it is working as expected.0
Well, if two lookup works as per expectation, it's fine then. I too had used the staging module and the above details worked fine. Let me know if wish to know any additional details for staging module.1