3.3.5.2B Shipping Time Weeks

I input formula as below but no data gets populated for 'Shipping Time weeks' line item. already spent lots of time but still couldn't troubleshoot and resove the issue. Appreicate if anyone can shed some lights here.

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

Level 2 Sprint 3 Exercise: 3.3.5.2B Shipping Line Items -

Shipping Method: Show the standard shipping method for the SKU. 

Shipping Time Weeks: Show the shipping time associated with the shipping method.

Formula Hints:

Shipping Method:

This line item's formula should reference the Shipping Method information by product SKU based on the Distribution Center location that holds the inventory for each specific product SKU.

Shipping Time Weeks:

This line item will display the shipping time (in weeks) from the supplier to the Distribution Center based on the standard shipping method (Shipping Method line item).

Answers

• HimanshuRaj
    edited March 2023

Hi @sabrina.****

Could you share "TRA01shipping metrics by week" module screenshot also as it will help figure out why you are not able to pull the data?

• @Himanshu1998 - I caught it myself. The root cause was that I missed a step and did not add a formula with YEARVALUE to 'Shipping Time (weeks)' in "TRA01shipping metrics by week" module. There was no data in "TRA01" becasue I did not convert yearly shipping times value from "DAT02 Shipping Metrics" to weekly value in "TRA01' module.

You are on the right track. I wish I posted my question yesterday. I spent lots of time to troubleshoot this issue. Appreicate your reply.

Thanks,

Sabrina

• @sabrina.**** can you provide me with the formula line item of the shipping method?

thank you