Deleting List items that are having no data
Could anyone please help me to know deleting the list members based on data in the landing module?
In my case, I want to delete the list item which has no data by all quarters and versions. And Summary is turned off for the line item which holds data.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Saisri8568 ,
As Bruno mentioned timesum or select could be used if your line item had summary on and would be an easy solution.
But if you can't turn it on then,
- You need to create a new module with only the list you want to delete
- Create a line item in new module and make it Line item subset.
- In source module, create a liss formatted line item and with the formula populate that LISS (only one line item is part of that LISS).
- Then pull the sum in your newly created module and then use sum <> 0 to delete it from action
Hello @Saisri8568 ,
You need to do the following:
- Create a module dimensioned by that list (no time or any other dimension).
- Create a boolean that is going to be true when the line item that you have in that module is <> 0
- For the above you can use TIMESUM(line item) or Line item[SELECT:TIME.All Periods]
- Create an action "Delete from list using selection".
Hope that makes sense!
I can't use "Line item[SELECT:TIME " as the summary is turned off.All Periods]" Is this right? And also I have version dimension applied to that line item0