DCA and Internal (Full Access) user Issue

Hi Anaplaners,

I have a scheduled job run by an integration [Internal (Full Access)], in the target module some data/values (text or numbers format) are imported correctly however, in some line items with DCA the values imported are zero and this is not the value in the source module. Internal (Full Access) has WRITE access to the list.

I am not sure if the cause of the problem is the line item with DCA has a dimension of the native "Users" list which the Internal (Full Access) is not part of.

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Hi,

As per this documentation https://help.anaplan.com/acd4e16b-e9ac-45c4-950c-c51f0635e83e-Internal-%28Full-Access%29 it should work on imports as normal Workspace admin. On source it can't handle user dimension in DCA driver but in target it should ignore DCA setup.

Br,

Pyry

• kevin.cho
    edited May 2023

>I am not sure if the cause of the problem is the line item with DCA has a dimension of the native "Users" list which the Internal (Full Access) is not part of.

@msalenga - easiest way to check this is, log into your Integration account via the Anaplan front-end (using the email/password) and see if you can see the values from your source module with DCA. If not, then this is why the values are coming through as 0. If you always want this Integration profile to see the values (in order to import), then you'll need to find a way for the Integration profile to have that DCA driver value as TRUE.

Since you said it's user-dimensioned, you could do something like:

DCA Driver = ITEM(User) = "<integration_user_account>" OR original_dca_driver_logic

• @kevin.cho as a note one cannot log into the Internal (Full Access) account that Cloudworks uses as it's alias.

• Apologies, didn't realise it was Cloudworks!