I am having trouble importing the data from the Build SKU saved view. When selecting my sources for the data, I don't have many options to link the properties to the sources. Is there something I am missing?
Hello @SamPalmgren ,
You are really close!
You have created a module in the datahub with the correct data and you are trying to import in into the spoke model.
I would suggest to change the way your saved view is pivoted, creating something as the below:
In there you wil have a name, a parent and a code, which is what you need to create the list in the spoke model.
I hope that helps!
It seemed to work, thank you! But now I have this error message. I think this might have something to do with the workspace itself and not me.
Hello @SamPalmgren,
It seems that way. Check the image below and go to Manage Models. It should give you some information.
Cheers!
In this what is the final look of supply chain model P3 SKU list?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…