How to get Access to workspace for model building

Options

Hi Team

I want to develop my skill set in Anaplan, thereby want to enroll for Level 1 Training. Here I can access/look at the training content but I don't have the workspace access to build the models.

Please help me with this, as I have been waiting for a long time to get WS access for model building.

Best Answers

• BenjaminNiel
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mangesh,

Nice that you want to improve your Anaplan skills!

If your company uses Anaplan, there should already be a WS admin (within your organization or an external consultant). You can contact him/her to give you the WS admin rights but note that extra license costs could be associated.

Hope this helps!

• ShubhamCh
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mangesh

Use the link attached. You'll have to register for the program and after few days, you'll get access to learner workspace of 1GB for 90days. I hope it helps.

Thanks!

-Shubham

• NogueiraMFelipe
    edited January 11 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all,
    Has anyone been able to get the 90 days free trial access?
    I just got the Anaplan Way Course Certificate, I fullfill all the requisites as well, but the request to join the Talent Builder Independent Program was declined.

I'm wondering if there is any chance of getting or requesting these 90 days free trial access without having to wait 30 days to submit a new request or being removed permanently of the program.

Answers

• Mangesh
    Options

Hi Benjamin, thanks for your response.

But here I am looking to complete certification outside of any organisation's ecosystem.

I mean, it would be under "Talent Builder Programme Independent". For that, I do not have any WS access to build models.

So could you please help me get WS access?

• Following this thread as an outsider who wants to practise

• Hi @Mangesh ,

Seems 90 days free trail link is not working now.
    Try emailing to "Anaplan Academy" academy@anaplan.com with your query
    They can help you with further steps.

Hope this helps:)

Regards,
    Venkatesh

• Mangesh
    Options

Sure, Thanks venki.

• @Mangesh , Please let me know if it works. Do not want to spam Anaplan Academy with same emails from multiple sources

• Priya88
    Options

Hi,

I am starting Level One , for getting workspace access do I need to complete Anaplan Way course first or what is the procedure to get access to the anaplan workspace?

Please help

• Priya88
    Options

Hi,

I am starting Level One , for getting workspace access do I need to complete Anaplan Way course first or what is the procedure to get access to the anaplan workspace?

Please help