Import action not getting filtered
Hi, I'm working on an approval process that should work as follows:
- Global team take choose if SKUs in my product Hierarchy should be Kept or Disco. Module: OUT000_SKU Planning with dimension: SKU 9 Digit.
- Global team click a action to send data to Regions:
- Module used: INP000_SKU Planning Global Approvals; dimension Brand P1.
- Within this module I have a line Item User Filter? to check which Brand is selected by the user and when making the import to send to regions, only one Brand is shown as expected.
- Regional teams receive data in another Dashboard.
- The regional Grid is dimensioned by SKU 9 Digit (Rolls up to Brand P1) and Region H1.
- Regions should review and send back data to Global.
- Module used to send data to Global: INP000_SKU Planning Regional Approvals Dimensions: Region H1 and Brand P1.
- I have a line item User Filter? which checks the filters applied to the grid.
- When making the import, I see that filter line item it's not been applied and shows everything: all regions, times, brands. How can I get this import filtered by my line item ?