Introducing Improved Anaplan DX: a browser extension for Anaplan Modelers
We at valantic are excited to share our latest development: Improved Anaplan DX, a browser extension designed to enhance your modeling experience and increase efficiency. Please see below for more details. The extension is now available in the Chrome Web Store (can be installed on Chrome and Edge):
For any feedback, suggestions, bugs, or general enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Here's how the Improved Anaplan DX enhances your model building experience:
1. Keyboard Shortcuts: Say goodbye to the mouse! We've added an extensive set of keyboard shortcuts that cover almost all actions in Anaplan. From navigating modules to editing line items, you'll be amazed at how quickly you can accomplish tasks with just a few keystrokes, without continuously having to swap between mouse and keyboard.
2. Page and Report Analysis: Need to find all pages referencing a particular module? Or want to identify which line items are used as filter variables in your pages and reports? Our extension has you covered! With a keyboard shortcut, you can quickly locate and analyse critical dependencies, enabling you to make informed decisions about your models.
3. AI-powered Formula Assistance: Imagine having an AI-powered assistant right in the formula editor, just like Co-pilot for developers. With our integration of ChatGPT, you'll have access to intelligent suggestions, code snippets, and contextual guidance as you write your Anaplan formulas. This powerful feature will help you become even more efficient and accurate in your modelling.
4. Formula Editor Enhancements: We've supercharged the formula editor to make creating and editing formulas a breeze. Hovering over items or functions now provides helpful tooltips, ensuring you have all the information you need at your fingertips. Additionally, our validation and error highlighting feature help catch potential issues before you even submit your formulas, saving you valuable time and reducing frustrating wait periods.
5. Enhanced Popup Windows: We've taken the annoyance out of popup windows in Anaplan. Our solution makes them focus traversable (you can navigate the window with Tab), allowing for seamless navigation within popups. We have also added styling to these elements, so you always know which one you have currently selected. You can also reach the enter button with tab and confirm your changes in all popups now.
You can customise the extension by turning most features on or off in the extension settings.
Brought to you by