Best Practices for Using Subsidiary Views - L2MB Conclusion Exam
I am struggling with best practices related to subsidiary views. According to the lesson and the case study within, subsidiary views can be used to:
- show an attribute for end user analysis, filtering, or sorting
- show an alternative hierarchy for a dimension
- display numeric values, such as ratios, that are needed for calculation
- filter reports or provide attribute for exports (e.g. for transactional data)
I answered the exam question according to the above lesson:
- Use for report filtering or providing attributes for exports
- Use to add an attribute to facilitate end user sorting
- Use an output module for analysis for filtering
However I'm still getting incorrect response. Am i missing anything? Pls help.
PS: the other 2 options are:
- Use to improve calculation performance by removing a list
- Use for synchronization of some user elements.