How to change order of line items in a saved view of module

Options

I am trying to change order of line items in a saved view but everytime I click on reorder It opens all line items if module and not default view ones

Best Answer

• Badam
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @salilnirula ,

Please right-click on the line items in the saved view and select the reselect items to show in the saved view.

Once you select then select the line items and do the reorder as up and down

Click on Apply and save the saved view.

If the above answer helps you out, please accept it as a solution, which motivates us to contribute more.

Thanks & Regards
    Badam Anjani Prasad
    Matasma Digital Technologies

Answers

• Hi Salil,

Are you able to elaborate on this issue. What do you mean by "it opens all line items of module and not default view ones". It would be great if you could also include snapshots of the issue to provide better context.

• Hi,

• Hi,Thanks for your response. what i meant was the module has 100 line items and saved view has 10. the order of 10 line items is different from their order in whole module with 100 line items. i want to reorder 10 line items but when i click on reorder, it shows 100 line items again and not just the 10 i want to see.

• anirudh
    Options

Badam's answer should get you there. I just want to add that if you are unable to see the Reselect Items to Show after the right-click then first right-click, do Show All Columns and then do Reselect Items to Show

• Yes , it worked . @Badam thank you for detailed response. highly apprecaite :)

• anirudh
    Options

Hi Salil, if an answer helped you out please mark it as the Answer. You will get the option against any of Badam's replies