How I Built It: Improving the end user experience

Options
fabien.junod
edited August 2023 in Blog

Hello Anaplanners,
In this video, my colleague Jami and I will share some elegant solutions to improve the end user experience in the new UX.

• Tip 1: How to easily adjust the time granularity depending on the fiscal year.
  • Tip 2: How to quickly drill down and filter any table with multiple dimensions.

Questions about our video? Leave a comment!

Check out additional 'How I Built It' tutorials here!

…….
About the creators, Fabien Junod and Jami Segoria, both from Autodesk:

Fabien (@fabien.junod) is a Senior Solution Architect at Autodesk. He has more than 10 years experience building financial models to help drive better decisions. He's been working with Anaplan since 2016 and is a Certified Master Anaplanner since 2020.

Jami (@jami.segoria@autodesk.com) is a Senior Model Builder at Autodesk. He has a decade experience in finance leading and building analytics tools for a wide range of operations across multiple industries. His experience has been focused on FP&A and sales. He has been building in Anaplan since 2019 and is a Certified Solution Architect.

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. We have built something similar, with added selection of selected months to add more flexibility to select only some months.